Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 for SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs & ASI in CISF Examination 2016 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector vacancies in Delhi Police, CAPF, CISF. Eligible candidates may apply online for Part-I Registration from 09-01-2016 to 02-02-2016 upto 05:00 PM & Part-II Registration on or before 05-02-2016 upto 05:00 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Name of the Posts :
SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs & ASI in CISF Examination, 2016
Qualification : Candidates should possess Degree.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2016. 03 years for OBC, 05 years of age relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST, 06 years for Ex-Servicemen (OBC), 08 years for Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST) candidates. Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on written examination and interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates) through SBI Challan/ Net banking and any credit and debit cards.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates may apply online through website http://www.ssconline2.gov.in for Part-I Registration from 09-01-2016 to 02-02-2016 upto 05:00 PM & Part-II Registration on or before 05-02-2016 upto 05:00 PM.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 application Process
Instructions to Apply Online :
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website http://www.ssconline2.gov.in.
4. Candidates have to fill online application in two parts i.e Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
5. Candidates must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application.
6. Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, uploading scanned copies.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. On completion of Part-II Registration will be sent to the candidates Email ID.
9. Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Online Registration : 09-01-2016.
Last Date to Part-I Registration through Online : 02-02-2016 upto 05:00 PM.
Last Date to Part-II Registration through Online : 05-02-2016 upto 05:00 PM.
Date of Written Exam for Paper-I : 20-03-2016.
Date of Written Exam for Paper-II : 05-06-2016.