CISF Recruitment 2014 – 1203 Constable/ Driver Posts: Central Industry Security Force (CISF) has issued notification for recruitment of the 1203 Constables/ Driver vacancies in Central Industrial Security Force. Eligible male candidates may send their applications on or before 19-07-2014 and for residents of North East region on or before 26-07-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
CISF Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 1203
Name of the Posts: Constable/ Driver
1. Direct (Backlog vacancies): 743 Posts
2. Ex-Servicemen (Backlog vacancies): 308 Posts
3. Direct (Current vacancies): 137 Posts
4. Ex-Servicemen (Current vacancies): 15 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 and 27 years as on closing date for receipt of application. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board, should have a valid driving licence for Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle, Light Motor Vehicle, Motor cycle with gear.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Eligibility test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test and Trade Test, Medical Examination, Final Selection.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.50/- for General and OBC candidates in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officers of concerned centre. SC/ ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible male candidates may send their applications, Questionnaire, Admit Card in the prescribed format along with attested copies of proof of age and educational qualification, SC/ ST and OBC certificate, domicile certificate, Two self addressed envelopes (8 x 19 Cm size) duly affixing postal stamps for Rs.22/-, Two additional self signed (in the front) passport size photographs are required to be attached duly clipped along with application form, valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles, driving experience certificate, Certificate from District Collector/ District Magistrate in case of children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots & communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat, Discharge certificate, copy of Certificate from the concerned RTO regarding validity of the License if Motor Cycle with gear, LMV & HMV/Transport vehicle license on or before 19-07-2014 and for residents of North East region on or before 26-07-2014 should sent to the concerned address. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/ DRIVER IN CISF – 2014″.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 19-07-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for residents of North East Region: 26-07-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Click here for Recruitment Advt and Application Form
(2) CISF Recruitment 2014 – Walk in for General Duty MO Posts: Govt of India, Directorate General, Central Industry Security Force (CISF), Ministry of Home Affairs invites applications for recruitment of the General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 07, 14, 21-07-2014 at 9:30 AM. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
CISF Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 23
Name of the Posts: General Duty Medical Officer
1. RTC Barwaha (MP): 01 Post
2. 1st Res Bn Barwaha (MP): 01 Post
3. RTC Bhilai (Chhattisgarh): 01 Post
4. 6th Res Bn Deoli (Raj): 01 Post
5. 8th Res Bn Jaipur (Raj): 01 Post
6. 9th Res Bn Deoli (Raj): 01 Post
7. RTC Deoli (Raj): 01 Post
8. 3rd Bn NDRF Mundali, Odisha: 05 Posts
9. NISA Hyderabad (AP): 01 Post
10. 4th Bn NDRF Arakkonam (TN): 08 Posts
11. RTC Arakkonam (TN): 01 Post
12. 4th Res Bn Shivgangai (TN): 01 Post
Age Limit: All Doctors appointed will not continue on the Post once they reach 65 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Recognized Medical Qualification included in 1st or 2nd Schedule or part-ii of 3rd schedule of IMC Act, 1956.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on medical exam & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can attend the interview along with application in prescribed format, original, attested copies of all relevant documents, 5 pass port size photos at relevant venues (refer notification) on 07, 14, 21-07-2014 at 9:30 AM.
Date & Time of Interview:
For Sl no 1 to 7 Posts: 07-07-2014 at 9:30 AM.
For Sl no 8 Post: 14-07-2014 at 9:30 AM.
For Sl no 9 to 12 Posts: 21-07-2014 at 9:30 AM.
For more details like age, qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Click here for Recruitment Advt & Application Form