Deccan Grameena Bank vacancy details:
Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment 2011- Online Application for 175 Officers, Office Asst Posts: Deccan Grameena Bank is sponsored by State Bank of Hyderabad invites online applications for the posts of Officer MMG Scale II, Officer JMG Scale I, Office Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates has to apply only through online. The following are the details of age limit, educational qualifications; no of vacancies & other information, regarding Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment is mentioned below…
Total no of posts: 175 vacancies
Name of the post:
1. Officer MMG Scale II: 12 vacancies
2. Officer JMG Scale I: 65 vacancies
3. Office Assistant (Clerk Cum Cashier): 98 vacancies
Age limit: Candidates must posses age 21-32 years for Officer MMG Scale II & 18-28 years for Officer JMG Scale I, Office Assistants as on 16-09-2011, age relaxation as per rules.
Educational qualifications: Candidates must pass degree from recognized university in Draft Electronics/Communication/Computer Science/Information Technology & MBA in Marketing & HR with knowledge in computer.
Application fee: For gen /obc candidates who are applying for the post of Officer Scale II application fee is 550 & for Officer Scale I post it is 450 & for Office Assistant post 250. For sc / st / pwd candidates application is 50. Candidates has to download payment challan & payment is to be made in any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad for credit of Deccan Grameena Bank recruitment.
How to apply: Eligible candidates have to sent their applications only through online from bank website http://www.dgbhyd.com between 23-08-2011 to 16-09-2011. Candidates follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Before applying online candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
2. Before applying online candidates first download the fee payment challan from the Banks website and paid at in any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad from 23-08-2011 and 16-09-2011.
3. Candidates should have a valid email ID, in case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, they should create their new email ID before applying online.
4. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the challan form should be correctly filled in the application at appropriate place.
5. Candidates after filling up all the mandatory fields and security check box, should be submitted by a click on the submit button.
6. Candidates should be filled all the mandatory fields, otherwise the system will not accept the application.
7. After submission of online application candidates should note/remember the Registration number and Password for future reference and use.
8. The Bank was provide the modify the submitted online application; the modification facility shall be available after two days of registration and up to 18-09-2011.
9. Candidates will not be permitted for the Written Test without the production of this Challan and Photograph.
10. After applying online, the candidates should take a print out of the system generated online application form and retain it for future reference and use.
Starting date for online registration: 23-08-2011.
Last date online registration: 16-09-2011.
Date for fee deposit from: 23-08-2011 to 16-09-2011.
Last date for reprint: 01-10-2011.
Download the Duplicate Call Letters from the website:
Officer Scale-II from: 08-11-2011 to 13-11-2011.
Officer Scale-I from: 08-11-2011 to 13-11-2011.
Office Assistant from: 25-10-2011 to 30-10-2011.
Date of Written Test:
Officer MMG Scale II: 13-11-2011, at 2.00 PM
Officer JMG Scale I: 13-11-2011, at 9.30 AM
Office Assistant: 30-10-2011, at 9.30 AM.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure, no of posts , application fee, examination syllabus & centers & other details of Deccan Grameena Bank recruitment is available at given below link…